PATH: Chauffeur, Kinshasa
- Kinshasa, République démocratique du Congo
- Job category: Chauffeur
- Post date:14 Déc 2016
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Offre d’emploi Kinshasa
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We seek to recruit the following qualified and experienced individual mentioned below.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
We seek to recruit a Driver, based in Kinshasa – DRC, to carry out transportation and vehicle maintenance duties as well as assist with administrative functions. The specific position is funded throught the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Advocacy Partnership Grant, Which supports Human African Tripanozomias (HAT) project. Specific duties include:
- Transporting project staff, project counterparts, consultants and other visitors to project sites, workshops/meetings, and various events in and around Kinshasa and Banduville and , as requested.
- Ensuring the safety of passengers by courteously reminding them of safety practices while in the vehicle.
- Performing or scheduling maintenance services and ensuring that project vehicles are clean and in proper working order.
- Following up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses, and making recommendations to the Senior Administration Officer for necessary actions.
- Reporting suspected vehicle malfunctions or issues.
- Ensuring that vehicles have adequate fuel at all times, using office account.
- Maintaining the vehicle/drivers log book.
- Updating all vehicle documents and checking vehicle insurance.
- Strong knowledge of Bandundu ( kwango; kwilu; Mai Ndombe)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and Kikongo;
- Self-motivated, courteous, and humble individual
- Proven ability to work under pressure and availability to work outside of normal business hours, as required.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, and proven ability to work in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French; English desire
This position required:
- Basic knowledge/familiarity with automobile maintenance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with International NGO/organization
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position interest you
You must currently have legal authorization to work in DRC
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
Offre d’emploi Kinshasa
760 total views, 3 today