PATH : Program Assistant, Kinshasa
- Kinshasa, République démocratique du Congo
Offre d’emploi Kinshasa
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We seek to recruit the following qualified and experienced individual mentioned below.
Position: Program Assistant
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
- Assist with completion of administrative forms as required, including travel expenses, procurement request forms, check requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Support project field team for the administrative support;
- Assist the Project Administrator in compiling the monthly field office financial reports including checking documentation;
- Support activities led by technical staff – especially the RPM – by helping to plan events, logistics, basic information gathering, and overall coordination.
- Assist with bookkeeping/financial records tasks including verification of invoices, obtaining payment approvals from relevant persons, preparation of vouchers and checks for signature, data entry of records into accounting software.
- Assist with payment reimbursements including preparing forms and receipts for approval and payment (e.g., personal reimbursements, travel reimbursements, consultant payments), communication about payments made, and recording information in relevant database.
- Preparing financial forms (travel requests, travel advances, cash advances, etc.)
- Maintain appropriate electronic and paper information management systems, including maintenance of project files and maintain project calendars and travel schedules and coordinate with India- and Seattle-based staff on international travel and meetings.
- Schedule and assist with team meetings, including making all arrangements for rooms and equipment, compiling and organizing relevant background materials, preparing agendas, drafting meeting minutes, and monitoring follow-up activities.
- Responsible for all administrative support and logistics for an annual project workshop
- Self-motivated, courteous, and humble individual
- Proven ability to work under pressure and availability to work outside of normal business hours, as required.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, and proven ability to work in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French; English desired
- Proficiency in application of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Proven success drafting, proofreading, and editing documents
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-site organization and in a team-based structure.
- Associates Degree plus 4 years of directly related administrative experience or Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of directly related administrative experience. Studies or experience in the life sciences and experience with science-related terminology and concepts preferred;
Please send us your resume to email@example.com if this position interest you
You must currently have legal authorization to work in DRC
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
Offre d’emploi Kinshasa
Apply for this Job
7644 total views, 2 today