PATH : Logistics Officer, Kinshasa ou Bandundu
- Bandundu, République démocratique du Congo
- Catégorie: Logistique
- Publié le:14/12/2016
- Expire dans: Endless
Offre d’emploi Bandundu
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We seek to recruit the following qualified and experienced individual mentioned below.
Position: Logistics Officer
Location: Kinshasa or Bandundu (To be determined)
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
- Support ITM/PATH/PNLTHA commodities management, logistics data management and supply planning and commodity delivery in targeted provinces
- Work with Customs and other government agencies and transit companies for the reception to the project of international procured commodities
- Track and analyze commodities, logistics information for supported zones of intervention, including:
- Assess current information availability/feasibility of access
- Field visits/communications with Provincial Staff for logistics data and delivery of commodities
- Presentation of logistics data analysis to project management
- Collect and apply routine commodities supply chain and procurement information to support key logistics functions including: Quantification, Orders, Inventory management, Supply planning
- Develop and update tools for commodities management and reporting for the Project and at intervention level
- Participate in the development and implementation of work plan activities related to commodities management and technical activities in the 3 provinces
- Manage goods and services deliveries and respective end use of goods and services.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and Project operational policies,
The Logistics Officer reports to the Senior Administrative Manager (SADM) as the overall supervisor and to the HAT PADM as the supervisor for monthly, weekly and daily project responsibilities, duties and tasks. The Logistics Officer will collaborate closely the Procurement Officer and Operations Offices of HAT/PATH and logistic staff of the PNLTHA at Kinshasa and the provinces.
- Computer Literate with working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Capacity to live, travel and work in project provincial project zones for extended periods of time.
- Fluency in French with English proficiency preferred.
- Ability to compose reports, presentations, memos in an organized, logical, and concise manner.
- Developed collaboration and management skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong logical attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills – especially with time-sensitive work.
- University degree in a relevant field preferred
- At least 7 years of experience working in an operations logistic or financial management capacity, preferably with Donors such as the DFIF, EU, Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation and USAID-funded contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements
Please send us your resume to email@example.com if this position interest you
Location: DR Congo, Kinshasa
You must currently have legal authorization to work in DRC
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
Offre d’emploi Bandundu
Apply for this Job
3178 total views, 44 today